Donnerstag, 24. September 2015

6 months checkup

Yesterday I had my 6 months checkup which happened roughly 6.5 months after the actual surgery. Vision was still as good as at the 3 months checkup:

Left eye: 120% (1.2)
Right eye: 120% (1.2)
Together : 125% (1.25)

The corneal thickness was now more or less exactly the same in both eyes, which was to be expected as I had more or less the same corneal thickness before surgery and the same vision problem to correct in both eyes. Results:

Left eye: 446 micrometer  (before surgery 495)
Right eye: 443 micrometer (before surgery 494)

My tear film had also improved, but I still use lubricating eye drops. Doctor thought this would not be needed any more in 3-4 months, lets see.

She also said that the thickness measured at 6 months are more accurate then at 3 months as the measuring device are not able to measure very exact when the tear film is very uneven, which was my case at the 3 month checkup.

Last my not least the doctor said my cornea was crystal clear, which is good.

Next checkup is now the 12 months checkup, around March 2016.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen