Mittwoch, 2. März 2016

12 months / 1 year checkup

Had the 12 months checkup today. To be exact it is 11 months and 20 days since I did my TransPRK/notouch eye laser surgery.

Vision test result - unchanged since the 6 month checkup which is positive!

Left eye: 1.2 
Right eye: 1.2 
Binocular: 1.25

The thickness of my residual cornea and epithelium was also unchanged.

I still have slightly dry eyes but also this is improving. Doctor said this is likely due to the fact that I work 12 hours a day in front of 8 screens. For the eyes this is comparable to running a marathon every day he said.

All in all the conclusion was my results are as good as it's gets. 

For people interested in the details:

The precision of eye laser is +/-0.5 diopter. My result is:
Left eye: 0.0 - perfect
Right eye: +0.125 - so a tiny tiny bit overcorrected.

Eyes looked fully healthy and no more checkups requires for 2-3 years now. Nice !!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen