Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016

15 months update

Today is exactly 15 months since I did my trans-PRK eye laser surgery in Switzerland. 

Vision is great, a few days I ago I even got a live confirmation on this fact. Was waiting for a tramway with a few friends and when I could see the right train coming  I said "great nr 4 is arriving soon", my friend then said "wow, you see good, I can't see the number of that team yet". Small thing, but felt good. This friend of mine did LASIK, but 10 years ago.

I also often compare to my girlfriend who always had great vision, I always see things slightly before her, confirming that while she is around 20/20 (1.0) I am slightly better (20/17-16, 1.20-1.25).

Dryness is getting much better. Not sure if it's my eyes that healed or if its just the higher humidity during the summer that helps.


4 Kommentare:

  1. Hi there, thanks for your blog. I have my pre-op exam tomorrow in Canada and I think the doc will suggest Trans PRK because I know I have thin cornea. I'm really scared of the first few days post surgery, hopefully everything works out fine with minimal discomfort.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The first few days are not that bad, you get so many painkillers , I took 10 per day, so it doesn't hurt much at all. The vision will also develop very fast first days which is an awesome feeling, like being reborn!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Trans PRK it is... Set for July28... !

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Create a blog you as well so I can follow your progress ! And write any questions here and the blog and I can answer !! Good luck!

    AntwortenLöschen