Montag, 1. Juni 2015

First night run after PRK

Dear reader

Went for a evening run today after some rainfall. Halfway through the run I get into a dark forest section. I had a feeling something was very different running in the dark now after laser compared to be sure, but I am not 100% sure as I don't really remember how my night vision used to be. Anyhow my experience was that the running path and the tree leaves glowed white somehow. Maybe this has something to do with the water on the leaves, not sure. Will observe how this develops in future night runs.

Other then this I don't really see any problems with night vision, no "Halos" or Starbursts to talk about. I had Starbursts the first 3 days after surgery, but it quickly disappeared.

Time to sleep here

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen