Mittwoch, 1. April 2015

Day 19 - Checkup and VISION TEST

Day 19 - Checkup and VISION TEST - I now see 1.0 (20/20) on both eyes

Checkup again with one of the eye laser surgeons that have been taking care of me during the process. Good news! The inflammation was now fully gone on the right eye and he put me back on "normal" medication schedule also on the right eye from day 20. Also did a vision test, results below.

Results vision test

Left eye: 1.0 (20/20) - could see all five letters clear and crisp.
Right eye: 1.0 (20/20)  - could see all five letters clear and crisp.
Together: 1.2 (20/17) - could see four out of five letters, not really crisp though.

Now at day 19 I can with confidence say I more or less see as good as I did before with newly fitted contacts or glasses. Maybe a few more days needed, think I could see the 1.2 (20/17) line a bit clearer with contact lenses, but I don't really remember to be honest.

Got a new appointment for a checkup in two weeks.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen