Mittwoch, 1. April 2015

Day 4 - Checkup and removal of protective contact lenses



Met the Optometrist after lunch to check my eyes and remove my protective contacts. Epithelium had healed enough o remove contacts so he did that.

My right eye still looked worse then my left eye however, so he send me to a eye-doctor and laser surgeon specialized in eye problems. She noticed my left eye looked normal but that my right had an inflammation, it had overreacted to the laser.

She ordered me to follow a special procedure for the right eye; two types of antibiotic drops 3-4 times per day plus cortisone drops every hour. Got a follow up appointment next day.

Did a quick vision test this day, long vision was still bad. We didn't pay attention to this very carefully this day, but I think it was in the 0.3-0.4 range (20/50-20/60) or worse, with a foggy/cloudy vision on the right eye also on near distances. This was due to the inflammation they told me. Before the surgery the right eye was my better eye as it is my dominant eye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen