Mittwoch, 1. April 2015

Day 7 - follow appointment in the afternoon and VISION TEST



Both of the senior laser surgeons checked my right eye. They agreed that the problem was more or less gone. Medication was cut to half and I got a follow up appointment twelve days later.

Vision test results:

Left eye: I could see 4 of 5 letters on the 1.0 (20/20) line. They were not crisp however, so I would give my left eye at this day 0.8 (20/25).

Right eye: I could see 4 of 5 letters on the 0.8 (20/25) line. Also not crisp here so I give myself a 0.7 (20/28) on the right eye. Right eye was lagging behind due to the inflammation.

Together: Around 0.9 (20/22).

Doctors said my vision had improved very quickly for a PRK operation. Maybe TransPRK has quicker recovery as the advertisement says after-all.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen